Saturday, December 11, 2004

Look ma I'm a genius

So yea I just got through taking a online IQ test I'm gifted my test score was 121 smiles
I'm so good so yeah my wife took it before me she got 136. Sniff sniff. So now its a proven when she says she knows what she's talking about its true and she'll never let me live it down.
crys uncontrollably..

so like I'm one of those type's of people who love to take tests so the best test I took was what level of hell do you belong to smiles I belong to every single last one but the gluttony one.
smiles. Try it out you'll love it...

so yea other then that not much to say other then yea xmas is coming up my fav holiday of the year.. I think I'm going to yank now... Shakes head. That's what I get for being raised a jahovahs wittiness I guess hate all the holidays realize that I actual have a brain and can make my own decisions for my self and then hate the most favored holiday of the year something I guess really never do change...

well check ya latter




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home