Tuesday, December 14, 2004

inspiration

so i'm just sitting here bored out of my fucking mind k. i can swear now i'm happy i thought you couldnt untill my wife explained it to me see what did i tell you she's such a genius.
but anyways i was sitting here and couldnt sleep. so i got on started playing some games started to listen to korn and the next thing i know my mind is racing and i started getting all these ideas about what i want out of life how i want to use my time and realized my biggest inspiration in my life has been korn. since i was young korn since they have come out has actualy stoped me from commiting suicide on more then one occasion with there music its taken me out of my depressed angered states made me feel something else for just a split second a second that actualy makes me wake up and actualy relize what the hell i'm about to do. from the lryical content to the way the music just flows from there finger tips the beuty which is korn moves me so much and people just dont hear it nor can they feel it well i guess i shouldnt lump everyone together i'm pretty shure there's a few others out there. if i had to actualy compare my self with any song ever made thats best described me it would be the song trash. every word in there was me from the time i was 14-18 four years and thats who i was i dont know maybe i'm just being stupid but i just want to say THANK YOU JONETHAN DAVIS with out you and the beuty you truly inspire i would be dead today as stupid as that might sound its true you have truely changed my life in more ways then one and helped me find out who i was as a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home