Tuesday, December 14, 2004

My sins coming to haunt me.
I feel the darkness dwelling inside.
Trying to get out again.
I want to be my self again.
I used to be Cruel, vindictive, cold, and calculating.
the ability to look someone in the eye’s as they die.
and smile with pleasure.
that it was me that took there being away from this misery known as life.
I miss the killer I was.
I miss the pain I caused.
I miss the spark that was inside me.
and now it wants out again that darkest part of my soul.
I feel it curl inside of me like a great beast trying to claw out of my
skin.
I see it more and more every day.
the way I think about people, old thoughts coming to mind.
how easy it could be to drink from them.
how easy it is to gather them like a herd of cattle ready for the slaughter.
maybe I should be myself again.
allowing the cold to over come my inside’s.
I feel it even now.
I can’t get warm unless I’m being held by someone who I have some sort of love for, Or I care for.
I don’t want to go dark again but I miss it.
like they say.
“that which was, is, and always will be.
the same no matter how much they change the outside.”

-Darkstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home