Tuesday, December 14, 2004

touch

Feelings felt that
shouldnt be
your eye's and the
feel of your skin still
attacht to me
never known before now.
oh how sweet you look
your body the color of
milk the tast of
fruit on your skin
the chance to be
the chance for me
let me see what
ive missed.
lips touched an embrace felt
never so sweet
this just cant be
a heart thats never
beat. flow so openly
finaly a chance to
see all the things ive
missed let this be
the wall comes down
a brick at a time
slowly and softly
touched the fear
builds the feelings
surpressed being blocked
please let me see
what ive missed
my hand in yours
our bodies embrace
your first my last
things felt that cant be
never felt this passionate
about anyone
before now
my corruption taking place
please let me see what ive
missed your love building
fast a place in a heart
thats never lasted over a beat
so many things ive feared to say
ask me the right questions so that i may

-Darkstar

1 Comments:

Blogger Skitz said...

Tell me the questions to ask and I'll ask them all. Tell me the truth and I love you forever. Make me cry and I'll forgive you. Hold me tight and I'll wrap your essence around me. Tell me the words to speak so that I might know you well enough to never be frightened...

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home