Wednesday, February 09, 2005

darkstar

A few days ago a ran into my ex-girlfriend who I haven't seen in almost a year someone I'm still very close to at heart even if we haven't seen each other in awhile we still know each other very well my life is so devoid of happiness yet noone knows at all nore do they care I help out when I can but that's it no one really needs me around all I really have any more are the most cherished memories on my mind which oddly enough is my sense of feeling the wind blowing on my skin the vibration of a whisper in my ear the soft voice of an angel I never see I miss a life that was never mine a life I'll never get another chance at like the song says "the sweetest price he'll have to pay the day the whole world went away."
all I have to say is if you really want me around ma petite just ask I'll always be there my love

sincerely
your sweet prince
Anthony Dark-Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home