Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the way i've been feeling for the most of my life all in songs

DROWN
Good morning day. Sorry I'm not there.But all my favourite friends,Vanished in the air. It's hard to fly when you can't even run. Once I had the world, but now I've got no one. If I needed someone to control me. If I needed someone to hold me down. I would change my direction. And save myself before I drown drown.Good morning day Sorry you're not here. All those times before. We're never this unclear. It's hard to walk when you can't even crawl. Once I had this world, but now I've lost it all.

HOME
I'll be coming home. Just to be alone. Cause I know you're not there. And I know that you don't care. I can hardly wait to leave this place. No matter how hard I try. You're never satisfied. This is not a home. I think I'm better off alone. You always disappear. Even when you're here. This is not my home. I think I'm better off alone. By the time you come home. I'm already stoned. You turn off the TV. And you scream at me. I can hardly wait. Till you get off my case. No matter how hard I try. You're never satisfied.

LET YOU DOWN
Trust meThere's no need to fear. Everyone's here. Waiting for you to finally be one of us. Come down. You may be full of fear. But you'll be safe here. When you finally trust me. Finally believe in me. I will let you down.

OVERRATED
Worn out and faded. The weakness starts to show. They?ve created the generation. That we know. Washed up and hated The system moves to slow. They give us answers, To questions they don?t even know. You made itYou played itYour shit is overrated. You made it. You played it. Your shit is overrated. Used up and jaded. You're thinking way to slow. So we're creating. Answers on our own. We can't relateTo what you think you know. you createThe problems that will never Go away.

TAKE ME UNDER
Now it seems I'm fading All my dreams are not worth saving. I've done my share of waiting. And I've still got nowhere else to go. So I wait for you toTake me all the way. Seems you're wanting me to stay. But my dreams would surely waste away. And I still have nowhere else to go. So I wait for you toTake me all the way. Now it seems you're leaving. But we've only just begun. And you've still got nowhere else to go. So I wait for you toTake me all the way.

THE LAST FEW SONGS WHERE WRITEN AND PERFORMED AS FAR AS I KNOW BY THREE DAYS GRACE AND THEY HAVE ALL COPY RIGHTS TO THEM SO YEAH...

COMA BLACK
My mouth was a crib and it was growing lies. I didn't know what love was on that day. my heart's a tiny bloodclotI picked at it. it never heals it never goes away. This was never my world you took the angel away. I'd kill myself to make everybody pay. This was never my world. you took the angel awayI'd kill myself to make everybody pay. I would have told her then. she was the only thing. that I could love in this dying world. but the simple word "love" itself. already died and went away.

COMA WHITE
Something is cold and blank behind her smile. She's standing on an overpass. In her miracle mile. "You were from a perfect world. A world that threw me away today. Today to run away". A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world. Won't save her from herself. Her mouth was an empty cut. And she was waiting to fall. Just bleeding like a polaroid that. Lost all her dolls. "You were from a perfect world. A world that threw me away today. Today to run away".

THESE WHERE WRITEN BY MANSON SO YEAH

BEAT IT UP RIGHT
I'll behave Oh my God, make me beg, my God! Yes I'm ready for a good flogging baby (my God) (get down). Come on ream my ass for fun (get down/my God/get down). Don't let up till my ass is bleeding baby (my God) (get down). Don't let up until you are done (get down, on the ground)

Bottled Up Inside

It ain't fading Man I gotta let it outAm I crazy? Screaming nothing ever comes out. I keep feeling lost. I'll never find my way out. I'm not thanking them. Unless the truth can pour out

CAMELTOSIS
I should have known it from the start what I was in for. She break a tin full,she copied, we exchanged some info. Called her on the tele, conversations were simple,ain't playin' games, my game, retain the tempo. And things, no shame, two sparks turned into flames,Nimpho's in the park, just dancin' in the rain. Hook me with this fix, and look to drain my aim,Some never retain what wouldn't suck from your veins. You see this time, I cannot ever never love another, cunt. You'll drink as slow, love twice and you'll get fucked. You see this time, I cannot ever never love another, cuntYou'll drink as slow, love twice and you'll get fucked. She's the epitomy of sweet misery,The sweeter the stroke, the deeper the pain given. There's an angel, angle sex-driven. Dangerous sex kitten, warm as a mitten. Fittin' like a glove, with abstract relations,Testin' all my patience, push comes to shove. Emotional masturbation, fuckin' with my love,Fuckin' with my life, fuckin' all the above.

MY GIFT TO YOU
Laying by my precious Not long ago Hiding behind the shadows Of your broken soul Why is it always you want something you can never have? Why did you you try to tell me? How could you be this way. Your throat, I take grasp Can you feel the pain? Then your eyes roll back Can you feel the pain? Love racing through my veins Can't you feel the pain? Your heart stops beating Can't you feel the pain Black orgasms Can't you feel the pain I kiss your lifeless skin Can't you feel the pain. There you are my precious With your broken soul Rubbing my crotch, elated Taking control Why is it always You fuck up something you have always had Why'd you try to tell me How could you be so cold? Here I am, just a man Feeling the pain, gives me life Relieving us is my plan I'd do anything to see through your eyes. Just to see through your lies.

TOUCHED
When I touch you... feeling your skinWhen I touch you... deep withinI'll break your silence on your way to meI will make you everything you want to beWhen I touch you...You know that you'll love it... you'll need it...For sure...I'm drawing your lines with my handsI'm weaving the dream that never endsI don't play hide and seek... with you... dearWhen I touch you...Aiming fingers searching secret pleasuresRoaming where your river seems so deepYou know I'm going onI like the song you'll sing... for meWhen I touch you...You know that you'll love it........And when tension's spilling down your skinLove will never be what she once wasWhen I touch you...

CLOSER STILL
the watery light that mirrors in your desirable eyes the way you move your lipswhile talking to somebody else i move a little closer just to hear what you say you speak of loneliness but here's a soul adoring you it's a wounded heart it breaks in two and in it's pain it sings for you it's a wounded heart that feels afraid moves closer still fulfills its fate your freedom's poverty that you do not recognize the way you stalk the night while talking to somebody else i move a little closer just to know who you are a slightly glowing ember i'm the breeze igniting you your smile incredibly sweet that's what i cannot bear i seek the friendly water anything to sooth my desire you're moving out of my night and there will be no dawn all that could have been remains with me internally lost

THESE ONES WHERE DONE BY WOLFSHIEM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home